5 reasons you should be renting shopping centre kiosks
Boost your sales and brand image with shopping centre kiosks.
If you’ve got a great idea for an in-store experience that your retail space just doesn’t have the space for, or if you’re looking for the most affordable option for creating an engaging and memorable customer experience, renting a shopping centre kiosk might be a perfect fit.
Mall kiosks are essentially small, self-contained storefronts that typically sit directly within larger shopping centres.
These standalone spaces can be rented by businesses to give them a temporary place to sell their products without having to fork out for expensive rental costs or having their own dedicated retail space.
Why rent a shopping centre kiosk
Before you decide to commit to mall kiosk rentals, you should consider what your goals are and if renting a kiosk is a good fit.
Here are a few reasons why you might want to rent a kiosk in a shopping centre.
- You need a temporary location for your staff to sell products.
- You want to test new products to see if they are successful – if you’re looking to gauge customer interest in new products, a shopping centre kiosk may be an ideal option for you since you don’t have to commit to a large investment, and you can test marketing initiatives, new product designs, and inventory levels without having to worry about the cost of hiring sales staff.
- You want to create an engaging and memorable customer experience, a shopping kiosk may be the perfect fit for you.
These spaces are essentially pop-up retail shops that can be used on an as-needed basis, often for short-term events without having to commit to a long-term lease.
Benefits of renting a shopping centre kiosk
- Reduced risk – by renting a kiosk, you don’t have to take on the large risk of committing to a long-term lease.
- Saves money – because you don’t have to commit to a long-term lease and you can quickly break terminate the lease if you need to, you can save a significant amount of money by renting a shopping centre kiosk.
Are you interested in renting a shopping centre kiosk?
Our team are on hand to answer any questions you have or help with getting your brand commercialisation strategy up and running. So, if you’d like to talk to us about renting your own shopping centre kiosk, then get in touch with us today.