Gardiner Place gets its name after Captain Edmund Gardiner, who was the first to suggest that Henley-on-Thames should hold an annual regatta. The Henley Regatta is now an international event that attracts thousands to the town each July.
The development combines luxury living, boutique shopping and fantastic dining choices. Therefore, we created a bespoke marketing strategy that would promote the development and communicate it’s key messages.
As well as a retail marketing strategy, we also worked on:
- A retail lettings brochure
- Photography of the town during the Regatta to use across materials
- B2C Website
- Social media management
- PR- local and property specific publications
- Hoarding and vinyl designs
- Community information events
- Liaising with local council